Sunday, March 29, 2020

President Buhari's Chief of Staff, Abba Kyari, confirms he tested positive for Coronavirus, to be moved from Abuja to Lagos


The Chief of Staff to President Buhari, Abba Kyari, has confirmed he has tested positive for Coronavirus.

In a statement personally signed by him and released on Sunday evening, Kyari said he is feeling well and has shown no symptom for coronavirus even though he tested positive for the viral disease.

He said he will be transferred from Abuja to Lagos later tonight for further tests and observations.
“This is a precautionary measure: I feel well, but last week, I tested positive for coronavirus, the pandemic that is sweeping the world.

I have followed all the protocols government has announced to self-isolate and quarantine. I have not experienced high fever or other symptoms associated with this new virus and have been working from home.

I hope to be back at my desk very soon”.


No comments:

Post a Comment